Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Oxymoron Reading Room


          I had to snap a picture of this. I call it the Oxymoron Reading Room. I live three blocks from campus (it's really nice to live so close, that way I rarely have to put gas in my truck), and this is one block from campus. I walk past it every day. You can't see it, but the walls on both sides have book shelves containing all sorts of logical fallacies and pseudoscience that is being presented as real science. I find it quite laughable. Although, I am happy to say that in the last year since I've been here, I don't think that I've ever seen anyone in there, lol, so that's is definitely a good thing.


          And, I also wanted to apologize to any of you who have been following this blog for not posting very often this last week or two. It's the end of the semester, and I've been busy on last minute projects. Next week is also finals, so it will probably still be a bit slow till the middle of next week.
          I do want to thank all those who have been reading and commenting. I'm happy with the amount of visitors who have showed up in the short time since I've been writing. So, thanks to everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment