Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tweeting from the 2009 Texas Freethought Convention Tomorrow

          Well, I had a couple things to talk about today, like the fact that our country will soon have it's very first all christian prison. Which on the one hand brings up all sorts of church/state separation questions (though it will be a private business), and also something about how they plan on focusing on work crews which they will not be paying the workers the standard wage that is the rule for most prisons, but the bare  minimum wage, which will probably start pouring large amounts of money from cheap labor into the hands and greedy pockets of nutjob fundamentalist types. (reminds me of the warden on the movie: Shawshank Redemption").

Well, I did have a lot more to say about that and a couple other news items, but I worked late and I have to get up early in the morning to head out to San-Antonio for the 2009 Texas Freethought Convention, which I am increasingly looking forward to. And I do plan on tweeting about it the whole time I am there, so you should follow me (EscapeFromDogma) on twitter, there is also a link in the sidebar to my twitter feed.

Well, that being said, I will leave you with this lovely little venn diagram, enjoy:


        
          Gotta love ZOmbie Jesus :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment